We collect information:
· When you create an account with us or you change your account settings;
· When you place an order with us and during the order process (including for payment and order delivery);
· When you contact us directly via email, phone, post, message or via any chat function; and
· When you browse and use our sites (before and after you create an account with us).
· We also collect information from third party sites, such as advertising platforms and fraud detection provider.
1. Types of information collected
We will ask you for certain kinds of personal information to provide the services you request. This information includes:
Email list - when you create an account with Rapidwash or otherwise visit the website, you will be added to Rapidwash email list. Your personal information will never be shared with or sold to anyone. Subscriptions to the email list can be cancelled at any time as described in the following paragraph.
Unsubscribe option- reply with the keyword/ subject line (as applicable) UNSUBSCRIBE to cancel. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the UNSUBSCRIBE keyword commands and agree that Rapidwash and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honour such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our message programs, you may continue to receive messages from Rapidwash through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Calls to customer service/participation in promotions/giveaways or surveys - if you contact us by phone, we may record the call for training and service improvement purposes, and make notes in relation to your call.
If you call Rapidwash’s customer service or participate in one of Rapidwash’s promotions, giveaways or user surveys, Rapidwash may ask for additional information, such as but not limited to your age, interests or product preferences.
2. Use of your personal information
Rapidwash uses the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
· complete your purchase transactions
· provide the services you request
· to enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the sites;
· keep you informed about the status of your orders
· to supply the services you have requested;
· to enable us to collect payment from you; and
· to contact you where necessary concerning our services, such as to resolve issues you may have with your order.
· identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
· to enable our customer support team to help you with any enquiries or complaints in the most efficient way possible;
· to contact you for your views and feedback on our services and to notify you if there are any important changes or developments to the sites or our services;
· improve Rapidwash ’s product offerings, customer service, and overall shopping experience
· communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means with your consent
We also process your data where we have a justifiable reason for doing so— for example personalisation of our service, including processing data to make it easier and faster for you to place orders. We have listed these reasons below:
· to improve the effectiveness and quality of service that our customers can expect from us in the future;
· to tailor content that we or our advertising partners display to you, for example so that we can make sure you see the advertising which is most relevant to you, based on characteristics determined by us;
· to analyse your activity on the sites so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and for statistical and analytical purposes and to help us to prevent fraud;
· to enforce our contractual terms with you and any other agreement, and for the exercise or defence of legal claims and to protect the rights of Rapidwash, facility partners, scouts, or others (including to prevent fraud); and
· If you submit comments and feedback regarding the sites and the services, we may use such comments and feedback on the sites and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you live. You will be contacted separately in case any further detail(s) is/ are required.
· where you have given your consent or where we have a justifiable reason for doing so we will use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you and we may contact you to do so by email, phone or suitable means of communication.
3. Sharing information with third parties
3.1 Rapidwash does not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered online with any third parties, except with your consent, as described herein, or as outlined in promotional event details. Rapidwash does not contribute to or participate in cooperative databases, which give other companies access to such personal information.
3.2 Rapidwash may provide access to your personal information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the website, to limit Rapidwash’s legal liability and protect Rapidwash’s rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
3.3 Rapidwash may also disclose your personal information to outside companies that help Rapidwash bring you the products and services Rapidwash offers. For example, Rapidwash may work with third parties to:
(a) manage a database of customer information;
(b) assist Rapidwash in distributing e-mails;
(c) assist Rapidwash with direct marketing and data collection;
(d) provide Rapidwash data storage and analysis;
(e) provide fraud prevention;
(f) provide customer service and
(g) other services designed to assist Rapidwash in maximizing our business potential.
Rapidwash requires that these outside companies agree to keep all information shared with them confidential and secure and to only use any of your personal information to perform their obligations to Rapidwash.
3.4 certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
3.5 in addition, in the event that Rapidwash goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred. By using the website, you consent to such transfer to an acquirer of or successor to our business. You will be notified via email and/or a notice on the website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
4. Non-personally identifiable information
4.2 Rapidwash may work with service providers that help Rapidwash track, collect, and analyze this information. Rapidwash may also use other analytical tools to evaluate site performance through the use of aggregated data, which contain no personal information.
4.3 analytical tools that Rapidwash may use on the website may collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the website. This information may include your computer's internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. Rapidwash may also track certain information about the identity of the web site you visited immediately before coming to the website. Rapidwash does not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
4.4 cookies and/or other analytical tools in Rapidwash’s emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from Rapidwash.
4.5 Rapidwash may also work with businesses that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on Rapidwash’s behalf across the internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to the website and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, but no personal information is shared with them.
4.6 Rapidwash may combine the information collected through cookies and other analytical tools with other information Rapidwash may have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our website, to personalize your online experience, to help Rapidwash deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
4.7 our website does not presently respond to do not track signals. Rapidwash does engage in online behavioral advertising on third party websites, which is sometimes referred to as “retracking” or “tracking”, and through this process information about the pages you visit on the website is used to display ads for Rapidwash products on third party websites. This information may identify your browser but does not disclose personal information.
5. Your security
5.1 Unfortunately, despite Rapidwash’s best efforts, the transmission of data over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While Rapidwash will use every reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit through the website, Rapidwash cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties. Rapidwash will, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Links to other websites
6.1 while visiting the website, you may link to websites operated by third parties or you may have come to the website using a link found in another website. This does not mean that Rapidwash endorses these websites or the goods or services they provide. Rapidwash does not make any representations or warranties about any website that may be linked to the website. Such other websites are independent from Rapidwash, and Rapidwash has no control over, or responsibility for, their information, products or activities.
6.3 by accessing the site, each user also agrees not to use Rapidwash to post or transmit any offensive, harmful, unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law. Rapidwash reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where Rapidwash websites are used to disseminate such materials.
"SPOOFING" AND "PHISHING"
A common internet scam is known as "spoofing" or "phishing." This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from you. Please be aware that Rapidwash will never send you an email requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other personal information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from Rapidwash requesting such information from you, do not respond to it, and do not click on any links appearing in the email. Instead, please forward the email to Rapidwash at care@Rapidwash.in, as Rapidwash will investigate instances of possible internet fraud.
8. Children and privacy
The website is not meant for children. By using this website, you represent that you are over 18 years of age, or that you are the age of majority in your state or area of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
10. International transfers
By using the website you understand that your personal information may be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the Republic of India, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
11. Disclosure for legal purposes
You hereby authorize Rapidwash to disclose any of your personal information pursuant to judicial and administrative proceedings, and in connection with law enforcement activities and as otherwise may be permitted by law, to law enforcement or government agencies if Rapidwash believes the disclosure is necessary or appropriate. You also authorize Rapidwash to disclose information if Rapidwash believes the disclosure is necessary or appropriate in the event of an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with the website, such as fraud, misrepresentation, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may put Rapidwash at risk for liability.
12. Notification procedures
13. Non-confidential information
Except for information necessary to place an order, Rapidwash does not want you to send to us any confidential or proprietary information through email or otherwise. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to Rapidwash will be considered non-confidential, and by submitting the same, you are giving Rapidwash the absolute right to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute the information for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, Rapidwash will not use your name unless Rapidwash is required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless Rapidwash first obtains your permission.
13. Governing law and forum
14. Retention period
We retain personal information for as long as needed in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. We will not retain your information for any longer than we think is necessary.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide our services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the services); the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you as our customer; whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject etc.